Yesterday was a VERY rainy day. I love the rain so I wasn't bothered a bit, but whenever it rains I get the crafting itch. I just HAD to make something. A mouse pad makeover did the trick.
Heat n' Bond
- Lay fabric over mouse pad and cut in the general shape of the pad. Be sure to leave 1" excess fabric around edges.
- Lay fabric right side DOWN [the side with the print] and place Heat n' Bond over it with the paper side up.
- Iron over surface for about five seconds until it's completely bonded.
- Remove paper backing from fabric.
- Place fabric on mouse pad right side UP.
- Iron over fabric for about 1 minute or until bonded.
- Trim excess fabric with good sewing scissors.
- Use Fray Check to prevent fabric fraying.
A seriously cute little makeover in 8 simple steps!