While out this morning with a friend and enjoying the freedom that the public school system has afforded us for a few hours each day, we decided to check out these. I never thought I would be the kind of person that would actually covet a stroller, but it has happened. I first heard about them here and the review peaked my curiosity. Seriously, I felt like I was pushing a Cadillac around the baby boutique. While checking out the competition, Owen sat happily, almost mesmerized, in the caddy, I mean stroller and didn't make a peep for 10 minutes. It was almost like he knew he was in the presence of greatness. That's worth the hefty price tag alone, isn't it? Ryan didn't think so either.
While I'm on the subject of babies, I wanted to share a few things I plan on acquiring for my newest little bundle.
- This is something that I have read a lot about. While checking the website, watch the video. I can't wait to get mine and try it out when the baby gets old enough! It's for ages 3-24 months.
- This looks like a must have. Especially the way my children eat!
- I'm not sure I can live without this. Good for the environment and stylish too? Yes, I must make one mine. Thank goodness there is a plethora available for a steal on ebay.
- These are to die for. search the website, you'll fall in love too.
- Can someone make me one of these with just-as fabulous fabric? I'm not sure a $50.00 baby blanket will swing around my house, but it is oh-so-lovely!
So many baby products, so little time...
Have a lovely weekend!